Friday 28 December 2012

Welcome

Ok, so here goes.  My first attempt at a blog.

In the last year I've finished, I think, three projects.  It started when I finally managed to get hold of a stand to complete my Wizard project.  It took me about 5 years to complete as I kept putting it down for being too bulky and awkward to try and hold properly.  I'd not even finished the bottom half in those five years but upon purchasing the frame I completed it within two months.



Scarlet Wizard, Dimensions: Gold Collection

Tiger of the Heavens, Design Works

Because the wizard was such a large project, I selected my Tiger project for on the go.  I volunteer once a month in my local Scout Shop and sometimes it can be quite quiet in there.  I like to keep busy and so Tiger came with me.  I completed it earlier this year and I love the fact that it has the sequins and beads on it.

Christmas Cake

This is my most recent completion.  Mum made a joke, saying she wanted it to display for Christmas.  I didn't manage to finish it by the 1st like she asked, but I did manage to finish it in December, unlike my Christmas project last year! The following are my other completed projects:












DMC, Bang on the Door bookmark

DMC, Dolphins
Anchor,
Cottage Garden in Bloom











Janlynn, Mythical Dragon


DMC, Care Bears:
Follow Your Rainbow














DMC, Raymond Briggs'
James and the Snowman Hug


DMC long stitch
Noah's Ark
DMC, Tatty Teddy
Me-To-You Peekaboo

















DMC, RSPCA
Name Sampler














Gerry Anderson's Captain Scarlet
Cross stitch designed by me

DMC Care Bears
Funshine Bear
DMC Care Bears
Champ Bear














DMC Care Bears
Cheer Bear
Anchor, Poppy Field

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the word of blogging!!
    Excellent start! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you still have the chart on Raymond Briggs, James and the Snowman, I would love to have a copy of it. I need the color chart and the pattern chart. I haven't been able to find the kit any where. I tried to order it from the UK last Christmas, but it was unavailable. Please email me at donnaelworth@yahoo.com if you choose to share it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete