Sunday 24 March 2013

Busy day

Yesterday's work was done after a lengthy morning out with my mum.  First I got up to watch the Malaysian F1 qualifying, then made a quick stop at the Scout shop to replace a badge I'd lost, then we went to Whitman Laboratories for the Estée Lauder outlet shop.  I bought myself a new DKNY perfume.  I'm partial to the Be Delicious range and bought the Sparkling Apple.

Anyway, from there we went to North Harbour Krispy Kreme to claim our free doughnuts (yum!)... after missing my exit on the motorway and having to go the long way back through Porchester!

From there we went to Segensworth for a few things in Argos.  Then to a friend of my mum to drop off a birthday present.  Then to a friend of both of ours for lunch.

After lunch I started on Cat.  I only managed to get three different shades finished though.

Day 25

No comments:

Post a Comment