Friday 1 March 2013

Distractions

I was planning to get a lot more done today.  I finished work at 12.30 today and went straight home.  From there I went straight out to the post office so mum could send some mail while I went to the chip shop to get my lunch! Yum!

I got home and had just enough time to eat my lunch then I was off out again to put some money in my brother's account for his birthday.  I got there to find the street spaces were full and I had no change for the car park, but didn't have enough time to find another street space and walk, so I went straight to my hair appointment.

After that I went straight to the other salon across town to get my nails done.

From there, I went home, then just as I sat down, went back out with my dad to try again to put the money into my brother's account.  He had change for the car park! Woohoo! Lol.

I finally get home again and it's almost 4.30-ish by now, but the little boy my mum childminds is still at our house.  I play trains with him for a little while and watch Fireman Sam.  I love Fireman Sam! Lol.

I went to get my sewing kit when he went home at gone 5.30, but then a friend arrived for a little while so I waited until she was gone before starting on my project.

I'd just gotten started and settled when mum remembered she wanted to go to Asda for the food shopping, so off I go again.

By the time I got home, the first of three episodes of NCIS had started, while rounded off with this week's new episode.

So, all in all, I managed to get another two shades done on this page in total.

Day 16

No comments:

Post a Comment