Wednesday 13 March 2013

I'm back!

I'm back! Well, sort of.  I'm not sure how much I'll get done this week as I'm supposed to finish at 6.30 every day, but as it's a late club at the nursery, I'm allowed to go as soon as the last one has gone, so we'll see.

Anyway, I've not been around much because last week I had tonsillitis so I wasn't really feeling up to much concentration work.  I have, however, still been stitching, sort of.

Before I went to my Cub sleepover at the beginning of the month, I took all the badges off my camp blanket in an attempt to rearrange them to fit new ones on.  The more I took off, the more I thought, I'll just take off that one, then that one, then before I knew it I'd removed more than 120 of the badges.

My blanket before I started to rearrange the badges

Just a small pile to sew back on then! There is nothing underneath these badges but more badges!

So I spent my time off sick and several evenings, and the weekend since, sewing them back on.  I still haven't finished, but I just felt in the mood to do a little to Cat.  And it was only a little, but it's another shade ticked off for page 6.
Day 17

No comments:

Post a Comment