Monday 18 February 2013

310 page 6, check

I had the afternoon off today.  I think I may have done more of this project if I hadn't been chasing around after the weekend drama still!

Went to Asda to get my new TV.  Great, there it is on the shelf... Where are the boxes? So I go and ask.  "Oh that's sold out."  Seriously? Why no sold out labels or anything?!

I go to Argos, have to park in the pay and display car park.  Start putting my money in and it just takes it without accounting for it.  Again, seriously?! I only had enough change for the machine! Luckily some kind man gave me 5p to make it up again.  Whoever you are, kind sir, thank you!!

I go into Argos and pick up my TV.  Fantastic.  Need a lead.  I knew that would happen, that's fine... £25?! I don't think so.  Back to Asda.  Less than a tenner.  That's better.  So now it's all installed and things are lovely again.  I even managed to sort out the knitting the wire fairy has been doing behind my TV!

But anyway, project.  I worked on it for the remainder of the afternoon until I had to go to a Scouting friend's house to have another module signed off.  Success there, by the way.  15 down, 3 to go!
Day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment