Sunday 24 February 2013

I can see!

I got my new glasses today.  I didn't realise how fuzzy the world was until I put them on.  Wow! What a difference!

I worked on Cat all afternoon pretty much.  Why is it, you can hold your project in your hand and you see a little bit of progress, it looks different, but it's not until you look at the photo you take that you start to see what all the shapes are?

I look at the fabric and I know what the bits are supposed to be but it just seems to be blocks of yellow-ish colour and blocks of black at the minute.  But looking at the photo I see the centre of the cat, I see the bones in its legs, I see the flower in front of it and the leaves behind it.  Kinda like with my dolphins I did previously, the Dimensions kit.  It wasn't until I looked at the photo that I could see the reflection patterns on their backs.

But anyway, I'm not sure I'll get much, if any, done tomorrow as it's a Cubs night.  But I've got two early shifts this week so perhaps I'll get more done then.  I've also got Friday afternoon off but I have appointments to attend to make me look like a girl again! Lol.  My hair has grown out far too much and I'm finally getting my nails redone.  I'm going to have acrylics put on but keep them short.  (I also plan to have them removed for May so I don't have to worry about them on camp! Lol)
Day 14

2 comments: