Saturday 2 February 2013

One done

So I didn't get as much done as I'd have liked to the last few days.  Thursday after staff meeting I was so tired I couldn't focus.  I did do some stitching but not on my project.  I attempted to sew some missing badges onto my camp blanket but went a bit nuts just trying to organise them and took off more than I put back!

Yesterday I did nothing as I was invited out.  I went to Playzone with two of the girls from work and got back late so not only did I not stitch but I missed Gibbs too!!

Today I was in Bursledon for most of the day so didn't get as much of an opportunity as I wanted to.  I managed to complete the central dolphin at our friend's house though.  We went round there for a take away and to watch Michael McIntyre.  Having already watched the DVD I could get away with just listening and laughing at the programme!!

I have an appointment with the optician tomorrow.  I think my eye sight is beginning to go as I knew it would eventually with the amount of family members I have that wear glasses.  But aside from that I'm hoping for a lazy day.  Perhaps I'll finish one of the other dolphins too.
Day 37

No comments:

Post a Comment