Saturday 9 February 2013

The Dolphin's Domain: Completed!

And here it is! The Dolphin's Domain by Dimensions.  Completed this afternoon after working on the backstitch this morning before I left then at the DHQ while waiting for the hikers to arrive.  Completed the last few stitches this afternoon once I'd gotten back home in the warm.  And because I'm absolutely rubbish at French knots (I smile at my friend Nathalie and she teach me in exchange for me teaching her cross stitching) I've just stitched over the same point to create a small knot-looking stitch.  Close enough.

But anyway, another work complete.  Where's the next one! Ah yes, Gecko Rouge's Skeleton Cat.
Day 44

6 comments:

  1. I can't do french knots either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! And you stitched it in such lightning speed - a project like this would take me months to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your finish! I have a couple Gecko Charts in my stash so I look forward to the next :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks great! Congrats on finishing. Looking forward to your next project.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your finish. Looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, everyone. I loved doing this one, it was unusual to have so many half stitches. Anyway, here's to the next project!

      Delete