Friday 22 February 2013

Gibbs... Say no more?

We apologise for the interruption.  Normal services will now resume.

Yesterday I was just far too tired to do anything, let alone stitching.  I was almost dozing off on the sofa at 7.30 and went to bed before my nightly dose of Gibbs had finished! Yes, that's right! I missed an episode of NCIS.

But tonight, with the granting of 1½hrs of toil (time off in lieu), I was able to come home, have a nice soak in the bath, finish my book and still get some stitching done... Well, that was until Gibbs came back on! I was alright to continue throughout the two episodes I've seen before, but at 9pm when the new episode started, that was it.  Stitching only occurred during the adverts.

And again, it looks from the picture as though I did hardly anything as it was a lot of confetti again.  I finished off another shade and was only a few stitches from completing another.  The length I was using ran out and I decided to call it quits and get ready for bed rather than start another.

But anyway, nice weekend to come.

Day 12

No comments:

Post a Comment