Saturday 16 February 2013

Four edges, page 6

I only did another small portion last night and spent a long time fiddling with my phone inputting the dates of all the practices, qualifyings and races of this year's Formula 1 calendar into my phone calendar.  I also watched the latest episode of NCIS so I had a lot of distractions getting in my way!

But despite all that, I managed to get to the bottom of page 6 so I now know how big each section will be roughly.

I also managed to make a boo boo.  That little line at the bottom took more than one length.  It was after tying off and starting a new length that I realised I had been doing the wrong column of stitches! Nooo! Lol. I managed to salvage without having to unpick the previous thread simply because I'd missed a column out.  I just edited around it.  Then after getting almost as far as you see in the picture, I realised I'd missed one teeny tiny lonesome stitch to the left of that column! Darn it! Oh well, it'll have to be added later now.

Anyway, I have to be at the Scout shop in half an hour and I'm still in bed in my pyjamas so I'd better get up and get ready.  Being the beginning of half term I wonder just how busy it'll be in there so I may get lots done this morning, I may not.  Watch this space!
Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment