Thursday 3 January 2013

Blue and green

So, since my dear friend, Tiggy, introduced me to blogging, I have made use of this tool for more than just my stitching chronicles.  I'm also a Cub Scout leader in training and so, before the new term starts, I've set up a blog for my Scouting journey too.  Blame Tiggy entirely! I've spent the past three days making entries for everything I can remember from my photo albums that I've done with my Cub Pack since starting there in 2010! So, here's my shameless plug:

Click here for my Scouting Journal

Anyway, back on track, after I finally finished bringing the other blog up to date, I picked up my stitching again.  I had missed it, but I also really wanted to get that other blog up and running ready for the first meeting back on Monday! Sorry! I'm getting off topic again! Cross stitch! Yes... actually, there are hardly any crosses in my cross stitch so far.  By the looks of it, almost the entire background will be half stitches.

But anyway, I've done a lot more of the combined aqua green and light blue purple along the left side, completing the top section now.

Day 11 / 3.1.13

2 comments: