Sunday 13 January 2013

Busy busy busy

I didn't get as much done yesterday as I'd hoped I would, but we were a lot busier than I expected! We had to go to the pub to set up for Mum's party, then when we got back two of my cousins and their partners came over for a visit; one to show off her lovely wedding photos and one brought their 6 week old baby daughter for us to meet.  She's so cute!!

Once they'd left I went for a bath then I only had an hour or two to do stitching before we left for the party.  I also had to spend a lot of time unpicking! The small blue section below the large dark one on the right was wrong!! I'd blended the wrong colours by misreading my card.  I unpicked the section because I'd stopped halfway through it, but all the other parts I'd done wrong I left simply because I'd finished those sections.  Let's just hope I have enough thread!

I took the photo this morning of yesterday's progress.  I'm now currently sat in bed with the electric blanket and my heater on because it's so cold! I've got Once Upon A Time on the TV, my stitching beside me and I think I'm set for the day unless they decide to go anywhere.

Day 20

No comments:

Post a Comment