Friday 18 January 2013

Snow day!

So I was expecting to be at work from 8.30 until 6pm today.  We were sent home at 1pm due to the snow.  We did have a great time in the garden.  All of the children that came into the nursery today went outside at the same time.  Well, nearly all of them, some of them didn't want to.  But it was still pretty cool with only 20-odd children and knowing there weren't many more inside.  We had a pretty awesome snowball war!

But anyway, on my way home I saw my parents going in the opposite direction.  Luckily I saw them where I did, with their brilliant pointing sign language.  They were on their way to see our friend so I just took a detour and met them there.  I had my lunch there, we stayed for a couple of hours then we came home.  I say we, they went home in their car and I went home in mine.  Via the park and the beach to take some photos! Lol.

As soon as I got home, though, it was crack on with my project.  I think I got quite a bit done.  I completed more of the lower right corner and was going to make a start on the lower left when I unfolded my pattern and noticed that I still had quite a bit of one colour to complete near the top.  So while watching Fireman Sam (with the little boy my mum childminds) followed by Tree Fu Tom, before watching Growned-Up telly, I got on with this.
Day 25

By the way, here are a couple of the photos I took this afternoon.

I've seen the weather worse down at the
beach but this is the first time I've been
down there with my camera.  One word:
Freezing!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment