Tuesday 8 January 2013

I'm blue...

I only did a few lengths of thread today, almost all of them blue, but it was after work.  I had a split lunch at work today, meaning I had half an hour at one time, then the other half hour later on.  I was due to finish work at 4.30 and have my second half hour at 3.30.  A quick smile to my senior and we swapped, meaning that instead of going up to the staff room for half an hour, going back to the room for half and hour then going home, I just went straight home half an hour early! :-D

So I get home about 4.15-ish and, after a nice relaxing bath (with Christmas gift bubbles!) I had some time this evening to do a little more.  Oh, then went to Asda to get some bits and pieces and things for my lunches this week.

Ok, I think that's enough waffle for now.  You get the idea.  I had a little time this evening and got more done than in an entire afternoon off yesterday!

Day 16

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Emma :-) Feel like I've slowed down during the week though. Oh well, weekend's here. I've got all day, until we go for my mum's 50th birthday tonight! :-D

    ReplyDelete