Monday 7 January 2013

Poor progress

I only did a tiny bit today, despite having the afternoon off.  I had to go into town to pick up some books for my nursery from the library then pick some things up from Argos.  I then had to go to the doctors' surgery to find out if they could tell me my NHS number and date of my last tetanus injection for CubJam.  Turns out I've not had one since '99!

But anyway, when I got back it was still mid-afternoon and I thought I might get some more done.  Nope.  Put on a film to watch with mum... and just got sucked in! The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is brilliant! Such a lovely film.

But anyway, after that I had to go and get changed for Cubs.  Thought to myself, it's alright, it's another hour before I had to leave.  Nope.  Couldn't find my necker! So I'm having a strop trying to find it! Lol.

But anyway, this is it.  One length of thread added, but at least it's better than nothing.
Day 15

No comments:

Post a Comment