Thursday 17 January 2013

On the move

I went with my mum to her group this morning.  My kit came with me! I did quite a lot while there considering I'm used to spreading out on the sofa at home.  I also did a little more after I finished my lunch and before I had to leave for work.  I had the morning off, see, and once I'd gotten home from a quick shopping trip I had to do some scanning for work, then have lunch which left me about an hour before I had to leave.

I started work at 1.30pm but also had to go to staff meeting afterwards.  I've now actually completed the bottom right corner, meaning no more pulling the fabric through the hoop to try and stitch underneath it.  On that side at least.  Oh well, tomorrow is Friday, meaning another evening's work (around Gibbs and NCIS that is!!) then I have the weekend... Actually, strike that.  This weekend is a Scout weekend.  Saturday morning I'll be in the Scout shop selling Scouting and Guiding merchandise from 9.30-1pm.  The best part of that, apart from the fact that I love the job, is it can be (and I stress can be!) quiet enough to get some stitching done.  I got a lot of my Tiger completed at the Scout shop.  Other times, we're lucky to draw breath we're that busy! My busiest weekend was, strangely enough, the day before the St. George's Day Parade!

But I digress.  I may not have time to do it on Sunday either as I have two training modules to attend at Cricket Camp.  Depending on the time I get back, I may or may not have time in the evening.  I hope so, they don't usually run later than 4 and often we get away early, so here's hoping!
Day 24

No comments:

Post a Comment