Sunday 13 January 2013

Lazy Sunday

What a lazy day.  I didn't actually get dressed at all.  I only got out of bed once throughout the day to go downstairs.  The rest of the day I only got out of bed to change the DVD while watching the entire series of Once Upon A Time while stitching.  I did go downstairs eventually, when a friend of ours came to visit, but I took my stitching with me so I could continue while watching Dancing on Ice.

I think I got quite a lot done today.  I finally added some more colour, which I quite enjoy doing.  I also reached the bottom right corner of the design.

I'm not sure I'll get any done tomorrow as I've got a full day at work followed immediately by a trip to visit the Mayor with the Cubs.  I won't be home until nearly 9 probably, and I start work at 8.30am.  Another long day.

I do have Wednesday off, but that's for my mum's 50th birthday.  It's actually on Wednesday, not last night.  We booked the day off so we could take her out on the day as well as her having her party.  I can't imagine, for that reason, that I'll get much stitching done that day as mum wants to go shopping with her birthday money and vouchers she got on Saturday and we're going out for dinner in the evening.  I do, however, have the following morning off, so I may get some done then.  Not sure though as mum often goes out on Thursdays and where Dad does a day shift now, I foresee my taxi services being required!!

But anyway, I feel I managed to get quite a bit done today, so that should make up for it!

Day 21

2 comments:

  1. A new follower saying hi! :) I envy you day, lol! Stitching and watching a whole season at once sounds awesome! Your project looks great :) Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an awesome day. Lovely project.

    ReplyDelete