Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, what an eventful day... Hmm. Not really.  Spent most of it going through a cupboard and throwing out old smellies I don't use and my jewellery box throwing out old jewellery I don't wear.  Some of it has gone into a bag to go to the next Scout fundraiser.

So anwyay, I didn't get a chance to do too much stitching today.  I did a little this evening before bed.  Literally, only a little.  But a little is better than none at all.  I can't believe I'm back at work tomorrow! Where has that time off gone! But, at least I have the morning off so don't have to set my alarm just yet.



Day 10

Here's this evening's work.  Can you see it? No, me neither.  Not really.  But hey ho.  I'll probably do some more tomorrow evening after work.  I intend, if I can, to go to The Range tomorrow to replace my broken hoop, but we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment