Tuesday 22 January 2013

It's stitching, but not as you know it!

Well, it is, but not cross stitching.  I didn't get any of my project done this evening because, before the meeting I had to go to (and for a while at my meeting) I was sewing badges onto the uniform of one of our Scouts.

She was invested last week and already has 12 badges on her shiny new uniform.  4 of them, all the Scouts have, but the rest are 6 activity badges (5 she earned at Cubs that are allowed to follow up because they're staged and 1 that she earned before she was invested), a partnership award and her Chief Scout Silver award, the highest honour a Cub Scout can receive.  Not bad for only her first meeting as a full Scout tomorrow!

But anyway, I should be back to 'normal' stitching service tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment