Saturday 19 January 2013

Progression

Why is it that you can stitch and stitch for ages and feel like you're not getting anywhere? I'm so glad I've taken to capturing an image each day or I'd never believe myself when I think about how much I've done.  I just took a look on my phone, comparing today's with yesterday's.  I must say, I'm impressed.

I had a lot of opportunity today to work on it.  At the Scout shop this morning we were very quiet, most probably due to the snow we've had and people not wanting to venture out.  I didn't mind.  There were enough people that came to keep me busy, but enough time to keep me busy on this!

Afterwards, I came home and worked on it again all afternoon while watching old NCIS DVDs.  Following that, I went to a friend's house, which is where I am now, to babysit for their son tonight while they're out.  I must say, it feels strange not being in my own bed.  Doesn't often happen.  Usually when it's not my bed, it's a sleeping bag for camp!

But anyway, I think I've done quite well today if I do say so myself!
Day 26

2 comments:

  1. You've made some great progress over the last couple of days! It's fun watching this fill in.

    ReplyDelete