Thursday 10 January 2013

Sleepy

I was hoping to get more done this evening but I think the early mornings and late nights are catching up with me.  I've been starting work at 7am this week so I've been getting up at 5.45.  My alarm is set for 6 but for some reason that clock is fast.  It also only takes me about ten minutes to get to work but I like to have some reading time to slowly wake up before I dive out of bed!

But yeah, so I started today at 7 and finished at 4.30 as is the norm, but today was staff meeting so I read in the staff room for half an hour after work then left for a doctor's appointment, then went back to work for the meeting which finished at 7pm.

So here I am, in bed at 9pm! At least I did manage a little bit and tomorrow I'm on an 8.30 start so I can have a bit of a lie in.

Here's to hopefully getting more done tomorrow!
Day 18

No comments:

Post a Comment